Hot Topics

My printer has stopped printing

ponytail 15:39 29 Jun 2020

I have a Brother printer which seems to have stopped printing and wondered if someone could give me some advice.The model number is DCP-J315W.I tried to do a factory reset by pressing the menu button then network then network reset.You are then supposed to press the + sign to choose yes but nothing then happens it just goes back to the menu screen.My OS is Windows 7

wee eddie 16:00 29 Jun 2020

Have you read through the suggestions here Support - Brother

The most common cause is a Paper Jam

ponytail 17:15 29 Jun 2020

What I have tried so far is clicked on menu then network then set up wizard searching SSID PLUSNET- XTGT ok then enter password but still does not print

wee eddie 17:35 29 Jun 2020

Have you read their suggestions and have you checked for a potential Paper Jam and have you checked the ink Supply

ponytail 08:17 30 Jun 2020

I have just clicked on menu then network then set up wizard searching SSID Plusnet-xtgt OK then entered the wireless password apply settings connecting WLAN connected ok printed WLAN Report.Tried to print document but would not print checked print queue and docrument was listed so not sure what to try next.Will now reboot the router and see what happens.Have just rebooted the router and it is now printing so will keep a eye on it

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

LG gram 14 (2020) review

Best art and design exhibitions still happening in 2020

'Price rise' for iPhone 12 despite lack of accessories

Les meilleurs smartphones Xiaomi (2020)