My PC freezes during games

ThatOneGuy 17:00 20 Dec 2016

So sometimes when I play games the screen freezes and it gets all kinda green with pink squares all over it (I'm sorry I don't have pictures of it) the sound then also spasms and then stops completely. I have once waited for a long time to see if it's gone but everything I can do to get my PC working again is shuting it down with the powerbutton. This problem occurs once a day or every two days for a while and then stays away again for some time. First i thought it might be a Problem with the graphiccard software but even after updating it's still there. I also already checked the Internet but nothing really helped and now after a good friend of mine, who usually knows what to do is also clueless i come here to ask for help.

here is some information that might be usefull (tell me what else you need):

Windows 10 Home version: 1607 Operating system build: 14393,576 processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00GHz RAM: 8.0 GB System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

as I said, if you need any other information tell me. looking forward to get help soon :)

Archonar 17:39 20 Dec 2016

Have you tried a clean driver installation, i.e. removing the old ones completely and then installing them again?

ThatOneGuy 17:43 20 Dec 2016

yes i have tried that multiple times but it never worked

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch