My laptop won’t load nothing

Dajbosson86 12:29 29 Apr 2019

Acer aspire 1 A114-31-C3FW

Hi I need help, I have a netbook, it’s been fine but when I tried to change windows I messed it up and now when I power on everything loads till the second Acer logo appears then says preparing then a error message comes up and says: The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error, windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok to restart the computer then restart he installation.

I then click ok and restarts then same message comes up and I have tried the alt f10 thing as read up ok but that won’t even register? Please help guys. If I use a external dvd drive will that way work with my windows disk?

Darryl

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:23 29 Apr 2019

what version of windows are you trying to load?

Dajbosson86 18:14 29 Apr 2019

Windows 10 I went and brought a external dvd drive plugged in and can’t boot from that either?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:09 29 Apr 2019

You may have a corrupt download

I suggest you re download windows 10 and make new boot media and start from scratch

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The best of Gamescom 2019

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs smartphones incassables (2019)