my laptop stuck in boot so please help me out

Leith Koussani 10:42 25 Jun 2018

hello guys im leith im from tunisia i was booting my laptop & it boot normaly then i just retstart it from the task bar & cliking on retstart ( not holding on power botton ) it was runing windows 10 so while booting it just showed up a bluesreen said ( stop code machine check exeption ) so i tried to access to safemode or restor & the same problem it stucked in boot logo & a bluescreen so i download win 10 & i create a bootable usb & i tried to format pc & the same problem it boot from usb & again bluescreen appear i tried that about 10 times at least then i removed the hard disk from the laptop & palce it in another & normaly the second laptop boot up & i find my files so i copy them in to a external harddisk & i format my laptop harddisk from the second laptop after finish i removed it & plug it in my laptop same problem then i download windows 7 & windows 8.1 & i tried the same things so nothing happend same problem just in windows 7 is not showing a bluescreen it stuck in windows logo ....... also it tried changing ram nothing happen so please guys help me out & im sorry for my bad langue

Forum Editor 17:32 26 Jun 2018

The machine check exception error often indicates a hardware fault of some kind - have you added or changed any components recently?

Drivers can also be the cause - have you updated any drivers?

TechSpeed 22:30 27 Jun 2018

Hi guys, since I was running Windows 8.1 on my laptop. I decided to sell it, so I went to reset the factory. Unfortunately, 8.1 encountered problems implementing the factory reset and I was stuck with such a laptop. It's time to update to Windows 10, and I think my problem has been solved, but after the update to 10, I tried to perform a factory reset just so the laptop stays in a certain ratio for about a week. I can not remember if the laptop has turned it off or if you've done it, but now it's stuck in an endless start cycle.

I read other threads and tried to boot from USB (BIOS) using 8.1 and 10

From this screen, any option I choose after clicking "Repair your computer" takes you to the start cycle only. If you choose "Install now," this screen will appear:

From here, if you choose the first option (with both, 8.1 and 10), this gives me:

This obviously does not work because when you restart, it returns to the start cycle again.

So I leave the second option for two pictures:

I did not go beyond that screen. I am running a native version of Windows and do not know whether choosing to format requires me to get another Windows key (something should be my last choice as I sell this laptop).

Will selecting formatting to solve this problem without having to use another key? Is there a better way to do this than you know? I appreciate any help, thanks in advance

lotvic 17:00 30 Jun 2018

TechSpeed, you should start your own thread with your problem and not hijack someone else's thread. Suggest you copy and paste your prob into a new thread of your own, that way you will get email notifications of responses to your problem instead of Leith Koussani being pestered with emails referring to your problem.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)