My friend's zipper problems, part 2

NickyK 19:18 18 Feb 2005

Can anybody recommend a free site from which my friend can dowload at least 3 zipped files, one after the other? The reason I want this is so that he can compare the performance with that of a site he is using which, in my opion, is malfunctioning.

Yes, we've run every anti everything ever, and have cleaned up and defraged etc.

Jeffers22 19:29 18 Feb 2005

click here would be one

NickyK 20:36 18 Feb 2005

Wonderful link, and great and thanks. But what I really need to do is find a site from which I can tell my friend to download three zips in a row. Then I can compare the speed/performance with the site with which he is having problems. Only then can I be sure that it is a site problem, not a problem with his system.

Thanks anyway, N

Charence 20:48 18 Feb 2005

does it matter what your friend downloads? This site has many zip files. click here

Charence

NickyK 20:54 18 Feb 2005

No. It doesn't matter what he downloads at the moment. I simply want to compare his paysite with another zip-site. Then I will know if it is a site problem.

I've spent 2 and a half days trying to solve his problem. He doesn't know what to do, and the only reason I am posting for him is because he is very dislexic.

Thnaks for input, Charence. Appreciated, mon ami.

NickyK 21:03 18 Feb 2005

Thanks, Charence. I've e-mailed the site to my friend, so it's up to him. Closing this now. Very weary.

Ta, all. N

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)