My computer freezes

Bãd KåwàiLôlìtã 23:09 06 Jan 2015

Hello, I'm new here and this is my first post so I hope you guys can help me and help anyone who has the same problem as mine . Well i have windows 7 and my computer freezes whenever i try to install or uninstall ( for uninstalling it happens only with some) softwares and when i tried to use EasyPHP .. I also have Ubuntu 14.04 LTS but i have no problems with it .. And when it freezes the Ctrl + Alt +Del doesn't work so is the Caps lock (It won't light up when i click it). So if anyone have an idea abt what could be the problem then i'll appreciate your help. Ps : If you need more infos abt my computer i'll be glad to give it . Thank you so much.

Boken Bol 01:55 07 Jan 2015

Does your phone has enough free space? If the cache file full of your computer, this situation will happen.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:42 07 Jan 2015

FReeezing PC

1. Overheat due to faulty / blocked fans

2. PSU voltages

3. Household power surges fridge etc switching on/off

4. faulty memory stick try memtest click here virus or spyware scan for both especially if shutting down with in a few minutes of switch on or internet use

5. driver conflicts especially graphics cards get the latest drivers for your equipment

calv0492 04:41 10 Jan 2015

You can browse this website - it gives you relavant information about your problem: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator of witty, relatable Instagram comics Julia Bernhard touches on our humble moments

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?