Hot Topics

My computer is freezeing and this is my problem

Katona József 08:29 21 Jan 2020

Help freeze my machine! What could be the problem? Motherboard: Asus m4n68t Video card: Asus Nvidia GT 610 1GB Ram: 2GB 1GB 1600MHz, 1GB 2 GB 1333 MHz (Kingmax) Processor: Amd Athlon X4 2.3GHz It's a unique, old computer that freezes randomly. The rams I tested were not faulty. I tried another video card, it freezes. I'm using Windows 10 64 bit. The text can be done in up to 20 minutes. First the image freezes, then the sound goes out. Sometimes it freezes and I restart the machine, nothing happens just goes to the fan. On the second reboot, it used to be good. But then it freezes...

howard64 12:44 26 Jan 2020

have you got any usb dongles plugged in? some of these cause freezing. If none of these then after your above tests my next one would be to try another power supply.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Smartphone is Dead

Can you see the bottle in this Coke ad?

New iPhone 12 release date, price & specs rumours

Les meilleurs drones pas chers (2020)