Music keeps jumping when using Proshow Gold

watty4 11:55 04 Jun 2005

Every time I add music to a slide show I am producing, in Proshow Gold,it jumps when I preview the show. The recording of the track
itself is ok.I`ve plenty of memory and a new 118gb hard drive with next to nothing on it.

g0nvs 14:27 04 Jun 2005

What version of Pro-Show Gold are you using ? Latest is v2.5 1635. If lower version then download the latest version.
I had a similar problem on a earlier version and changing the sound setting to PCM cured the problem.
Anything running in the background ?
Hope you manage to sort the problem, Pro-Show Gold I find is the best program for slideshow creation.

watty4 15:28 04 Jun 2005

I have the latest version installed. How do I change the sound setting?

g0nvs 16:14 04 Jun 2005

When you have put the show together, go into "Create DVD options" & there you will see a setting for Audio output.

watty4 16:44 04 Jun 2005

I see where you mean about changing the sound settings,but the jumping is really bad when I preview the show before creating it.I really need to resolve the problem at that stage first.
I`ve created a few dvds in the past without any hitches,I got a bigger hard drive, because when I tried to add motion to the slide,that flickered aswell.It`s that bad,I might revert to the older version.!!!!I really like this program though,honest!

watty4 16:56 04 Jun 2005

I forgot to ask, what size do you make your images for a slide show, I`ll see if that makes a difference.

watty4 16:56 04 Jun 2005

I forgot to ask, what size do you make your images for a slide show, I`ll see if that makes a difference.

g0nvs 10:09 05 Jun 2005

Usually anything up to about 100 photo's, sometimes more though.

g0nvs 12:19 05 Jun 2005

1600x1200 JPEG, approx 400KB.+/-

prilect 15:16 07 Jul 2005

Hi Watty, I found I had to use my onboard C media sound, rather than my Creative labs sound blaster PCI card. Solved the problem on my PC.
H.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?