mike2004 22:29 22 Aug 2005

I have tracks on my PC with '.rm' extension, I want to change them to '.mps' extension so that I can listen to them on my PC, how do I do it?.

  Strawballs 22:44 22 Aug 2005

Not sure how to convert them but if you download real player you can listen to them as they are "real media"

  stalion 22:45 22 Aug 2005

I beleive they are real player files if you download the free version you should be able to play them click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?