Multicoloured bios startup screen Problem

Nicholas Brown 20:24 13 Apr 2017
Answered

Hi, I am having a problem when my computer boots up the usual enter bios or motherboard display splash screen is now undefinable its a multicolored mess see image link below My computer still boots fine but this is bothering me and would like to fix it if I can,

I can still access bios but the motherboard boot screen looks like this.

Please can you help?

Specs:

Gigabyte X58A-UD3R (Socket 1366) Motherboard Intel Core i7 Extreme 975 @ 3.33GHz 4096MB ATI ASUS Radeon RX 460 Series 6.00GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 674MHz (9-9-9-24) Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Nicholas Brown 20:27 13 Apr 2017
Answer

rdave13 20:55 13 Apr 2017

It's a basic graphics problem for some reason. If you have a manufactured PC/Laptop I would contact them concerning their splash screen.

As for Photobucket create an album and make it private. Standard view is not private and you've just uploaded one image. So if you need to keep your photos private but still want to link one image in a forum then use an album. You can post a direct picture here if you use Photobucket's Direct link, on the right of the image, highlight and copy. On the top of the reply box here click the ' Insert Image' icon and right click the highlighted section in blue, then paste and ok.

But I digress... If a manufactured computer it's their splash screen that doesn't load correctly I think.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:55 13 Apr 2017

As its before windows boots its not windows graphics drivers.

I would be tempted to remove and refit the graphics card just to make sure the connection in its slot is tight.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

42 Tips for How to Make Digital Artworks That Look Hand-made

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)