MSN sounds

Indigo 1 16:06 14 Mar 2004

Is there a way to stop MSN from playing that annoying little tune when it starts up and I really want to kill that woman who says "Good Afternoon, Good Morning" etc in that annoying American accent, but just stopping it playing would do.

I don't want to stop all sounds on my PC just the MSN ones.

Cheers

Indigo 1 20:22 14 Mar 2004

It must be possible ^bump^

Indigo 1 18:13 15 Mar 2004

No suggestions ?

Anyone ??

Bump

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 18:24 15 Mar 2004

Well mine dont say good anythin but i have set differnt sounds for email and each person who sings in/out on my contact list,by going to controll panel sound speech and change the sound scheme pick windows or msn messenger from the list and take off the sound you dont wont or add a sound u do.

Regards.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 18:24 15 Mar 2004

Well mine dont say good anythin but i have set differnt sounds for email and each person who sings in/out on my contact list,by going to controll panel sound speech and change the sound scheme pick windows or msn messenger from the list and take off the sound you dont wont or add a sound u do.

Regards.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 18:25 15 Mar 2004

Regards.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 18:25 15 Mar 2004

god lol had a hiccup sorry.

Indigo 1 20:22 15 Mar 2004

Sounds like too much work for me, I'll just try to remember to turn the volume knob down when starting MSN.

Sounds like too much work for me, I'll just try to remember to turn the volume knob down when starting MSN.

:o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?