MSN explorer

User-7B915308-8AD8-4BE0-8420DCEE7E605148 19:07 09 Mar 2003

i have'nt been able to access my msn explorer for about 3 months,When i try to log in,It takes about 6 attempts and then just tells me that there is a problem with either my internet connection,Or a problem with the service.I connect no problem but surely the service has'nt been out for 3 months!. Any help would be much appreciated.Regards.

dougiez 20:11 09 Mar 2003

just tryed to connect msn explorer aswell same problem, used to differant email accounts msn and hotmail still no good must be msn but i havent used for month

he he :-)™ 20:31 09 Mar 2003

I can log on fine

carvers 00:14 10 Mar 2003

I have been having problems with msn for a while now. some of the problems have been fixed ie no matter what i put in the search page it always returned me to msn home page, this is now working ok but i find msn very slow so i believe there must be a problem. you could try sending a request via email to their help technicians

thanks carvers,i'll try it,I dont suppose you would have there addy at all?

georgie2 15:14 10 Mar 2003

having same problems, I cant even send a message to the help page when I send message page comes up cannot find server, so I cant even get help from them

dougiez 18:17 10 Mar 2003

i understand you are havind an issue signing in to msn explorer or msn explorer may time out when you retrieve your email message,this problem is due to the incompatility with the msn client and cumulative patch for internet exploreror a componet of windows xp that processes digital signatures is damaged.
please follow the instrutionsto resolve the issue
1. click start
2. click run
3. type regsvr32 softpub.dll and click ok
4. click ok on the message stating that the .dll files have been registered
5. sign in on msn explorer to verify that your issue has been resolved.
NOTE: to learn more about this fix visit
<click here>.
if the above proceduredoes not resolve the issue,please install explorer 6 sp1(which can be found at
<click here>.
this update fixes an issue caused by the february 2003, cumaltive patch for internet explorer (810847)where users could be unable to log into msn mail accounts or authenticate with a web site in various programs.
that what they said when i told them i can't sign in to msn explorer

dougie

DOUGIE Z. THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU...AFTER 3 MONTHS OF BRAIN ADDLING,YOU'VE FOUND THE RESULT I WANTED,THE RETURN OF MY MSN EXPLORER,I HOPE YOU WIN THE LOTTO TWICE,I WANT YOUR BABIES,MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH GOOD LOOKS FOREVER!!!!!.PS..I'M A LITTLE BIT PLEASED,THANKS A MILLION. :)

dougiez 20:22 10 Mar 2003

im glad it helped you andy68

dougie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?