mozilla thunderbird email program ....

mrgrumpy 18:18 19 Sep 2019

I have just re-installed mozilla thunderbird as it updated and crashed.

I cant remember how to remove the horizontal line that separates the emails from the technical data below them

difarn 16:18 22 Sep 2019

I use Thunderbird but I am not quite sure what you are asking. Could you give a little more information please?

AroundAgain 09:30 23 Sep 2019

Not quite sure what you are refering to but you can go to View > Layout and toggle with the different layouts.

If you are wanting to get rid of the stuff between list of emails and message pane, click the (tiny) 'plus/minus' sign at top left of this section (might be I have this because of 'Compact Headers' Addon installed) or go to View > Headers and toggle the options

If you don't have File-Edit-View etc showing, press Alt key, or Right Click near top of window, alongside the message tabs and select Menu Bar (to permanently have showing)

Hope this helps ???

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2019

macOS Catalina: Latest Version, Updates, Problems, Fixes & Features

Les meilleurs téléphones Android (à moins de 600 €)