Mouse isnt working for my PC.

Mikelis18 16:49 30 Mar 2018
Answered

Hello everyone! I have a problem with my mouse, when i turn on PC mouse led for few seconds turn on and then turns off. And when after startup mouse still dont work. btw keyboard works, for keyboard i have different that usb cable. (idk how to name it) But when i tried another keyboard with same usb cable as mouse, keyboard didnt worked too only few seconds and then turns off, same like mouse. (Keyboard that worked usb was like circle but that mouse and another keyboard was basic usb cable rectangle) Here is a video - click here and have a good day!

Thanks

wiganken2 17:25 30 Mar 2018

Maybe your mouse is faulty so have you tried a different mouse? Also try plugging mouse into another USB port.

Mikelis18 18:03 30 Mar 2018

Already tried all my USB ports, nop. And same mouse works for my laptop, tried another mouse, not workings.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:07 30 Mar 2018
Answer

click here,0301-13254.html use USBdeview to remove all instance on your mouse from the registry and reboot the computer. the mouse should then work properly again.

wiganken2 18:24 30 Mar 2018

Fruit Bat's (well intended) link didn't work on my computer so try this one instead. click here

Mikelis18 21:12 31 Mar 2018

Thanks u both! Worked. btw found solution with usb adapter ps2.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

The best smart speaker: Apple HomePod vs Google Home vs Amazon Echo

Augmentation du tabac : les meilleures applications pour arrĂȘter de fumer