Motherboard Questions & help for new I7 Sandybridge Build

Audio~~Chip 01:20 20 Nov 2012

Hello

Putting together a list of parts for building a new desptop for Christmas using a I7 2700K 3.5GHz Skt 1155 Sandybridge

I am looking at the Gigabyte sandybridge compatable boards but I am put off thinking they might not be good because of some have parralel ports and some with built in VGA/DVI/HDMI graphics.

I was lead to believe with having onboard graphics especially the processor is throttled because the chipset is weak because of this. Have things changed and should I worry about buying a board with onboard Graphics even though i will be fitting a dedicated PCi Express card ?

Thanks for reading and thank u for any guidance !

Audio~~Chip 13:42 20 Nov 2012

Thanks retep888

Budget isn't a problem, the machine will be used for Animated video creation and will be having Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash infact most of the Adobe suite.

I am trying to keep the motherboard cost between £80 - £135

My main problem is which of the intel Skt 1155 sandybridge compatible motherboard chipsets are best if it was the choice between 2 on the market i would have no problem googling forthe answer but there are several so I am so confused.

Audio~~Chip 20:36 21 Nov 2012

Excellent retep888 !

That answers my questions well and gives me something ot consider now. I was lost a fair bit before so thank you for you help !

Cheers

Steven

Excellent retep888 !

That answers my questions well and gives me something ot consider now. I was lost a fair bit before so thank you for you help !

Cheers

Steven

Excellent retep888 !

Cheers

Steven

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs