Motherboard problem or Power supply problem?

Grbic Vladimir 00:32 24 Apr 2019
Answered

Hello everyone, I have problem with PC, when i wanted to change some pc components like CPU and ram i got problem that i cant solve. My PC display black screen, no beep sounds. I tested another HDD, Same problem Graphic card is working on another PC CPU is working on another PC I cant check PSU becouse its different on another pc I tried to pull out ram memories and wipe with rubber but doesnt work What should i do right now> How can i test PSU or motherboard, i think there is a problem

Grbic Vladimir 02:08 24 Apr 2019
Answer

On the other forum one genius told me it was a distorted pins on cpu/motherboard so i solved my problem and i want to share with you guys if you have same problem Before i tried to change my cpu and i did that by mistake i wasted so much time to findout what happened but yeah it was pins on cpu

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to Watch Honor 20 Launch Live Stream

The Best Game of Thrones creative projects inspired by the hit show

MacBook keyboard issues and other problems

Comment télécharger des films sur un iPad sans utiliser iTunes ?