mortgage spam

dfb70uk 11:58 08 Oct 2004

We are repeatedly being targetted with mortgage offers which we blacklist using mailwasher but they then come from another source and with another subject title. They are now getting longer being padded out with gibberish and we get about 2 a day. How can we rid ourselves of this nuisance since we have managed to remove almost all other spam repeats?

I am concerned about the increasing length of the messages and feel that they are annoyed about our lack of response and will not give up. The are a form of harrassment.

spuds 13:02 08 Oct 2004

If you have the actual senders details, you could contact click here and see if the company is on their Telephone or Fax Preference Schemes.

spuds 13:07 08 Oct 2004

The DMA also have a Email Preference Scheme click here Whether this will solve the problem I do not know, but it's worth a try.

david.h 15:34 08 Oct 2004

I get these as well, I use mailwasher to delete,block and bounce them back but they change the email address each day, they must get some guilable customers otherwise they would not be so persistent.

I share your frustations.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs