Monitor black but pc is running

darklord001 19:25 19 Oct 2018

Hey guys I got a new pc and I couldn't plug in my monitor to my graphic card(Amd rx560) so I bought a VGA to DVI D adapter. And my Monitor is still black.I checked my Graphic card and my Ram .

Govan1x 19:34 19 Oct 2018

You already have a thread running with the same subject maybe stick with your original one.

rdave13 20:54 19 Oct 2018

How did you check the RAM and GPU blind?

MJS WARLORD 12:44 20 Oct 2018

does the monitor have a box saying no signal detected , try another monitor if you have one.

if a different monitor works then its got to be a pc fault so take it back asap as you say its new

alanrwood 11:04 21 Oct 2018

Which adaptor do you have. Post a link please.

aricamartin 12:08 23 Oct 2018

Either it could be the Motherboard problem or Your CPU fan is not working properly. I was also getting the same issue then there was the Fan problem.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover

iPad Pro 12.9in (2018) review

Les meilleurs smartphones chinois disponibles en France