Missing emails / Conflicting systems

jlcs05 09:45 20 Mar 2019

Good morning, I hope someone can help. We have implemented an encryption system called Egress last year in accordance with GDPR and some of our clients are struggling to email us since. We have investigated and these clients were added to the Symantec black list so the domains were then white listed but this issue is still occurring. I have also spoken to Egress and our I.T team and both have said this is a problem with Symantec which was upgraded around the same time that Egress was installed on our system. One of my colleagues has advised me this morning that she is still not able to receive emails from some clients even though these domains have been white listed, yet we are still being told this is a Symantec issue. Does anyone know if there is a conflict between Egress and Symantec? Or if this is a common issue for Symantec/Egress? Or why this is only happening on my colleague's account (to our knowledge)? Or how we can possibly fix this?

I feel like i am at the end of my tether now.

lotvic 13:35 20 Mar 2019

I have also spoken to Egress and our I.T team and both have said this is a problem with Symantec

I suggest your I.T. Team contact Symantec to resolve the problem.

KEITH 1955 18:41 20 Mar 2019

please read this click here you come to the end of egress free trial and lost some of its options

have

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Hands-on

Best Wacom deals for Easter

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

Comment faire pivoter une vidéo ?