missing dll

aboutit 18:14 16 Nov 2003

I hav e windows XP and previously 98 for which I had the disc both for Adobe and Epson scanner I have tried to re-enter the scanner on my computer and it will not give me the full working options Epson download site will not download either. On Adobe photoshop I get the error message missing Virtual device driver Symantec S32NET 1 DLL Can anyone help with either of these problems please

hugh-265156 19:31 16 Nov 2003

do you use norton intrenet security or antivirus?

are you sure this is the exact error?

hugh-265156 19:35 16 Nov 2003

closest thing i can find is click here

aboutit 18:07 17 Nov 2003

I did ha ve Norton Security but uninstalled. The message say Virtual Device Symantec S32NET 1 Dll. is missing I have looked via regedit under HKey but cannot find any of the entries Norton suggest to remove

hugh-265156 18:24 17 Nov 2003

when you uninstalled norton,was this via add remove programs and did it go ok at the time?

still cant find any info on "S32NET 1.DLL"

i would maybe try re installing norton again and then use click here to remove it.

aboutit 18:34 17 Nov 2003

can`t reinstsall Norton as I don`t have it any more,. The message does say 16 biy if that`s of any use. Norton uninstallerd via the disc and everything seemed o.k. at the time. The only thing I can find on my computer apart from Mcaffee which I now use is something called Norman defence data system

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro review

How Pentagram and other design agencies aim to double the number of creative female leaders

How to speed up a slow Mac

Comment résoudre des problèmes d’impressions ?