Minor FPS/Audio drop about every 5 seconds

Nitrodini 13:29 31 May 2018

Hey,

Every 5 seconds I am experiencing a minor drop in FPS and audio. When I am playing games, listening to songs on Spotify, watching youtube videos and so on - basically all the time. I have tried using another headset, switching my screen to another, but it doesn't seem to help. Its not a big drop, however its large enough for me to notice - and it's getting really annoying. Suddenly it just started dropping when I was watching a youtube video a few days ago. And since then it haven't stopped.

Here's a clip showing my drops: click here anyone of you know how to fix this problem?

Thanks!

RAM: 12 GB Processor: Intel(R)Core(TM) i7 CPU 920, 2.67 GHz

Let me know if I am missing any information

Does

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

16 illustration tips for packaging

Best external graphics cards (eGPUs) for Mac

Les meilleurs antivirus pour Mac (2018)