Microsoft word application error fault

[email protected] 23:00 21 Nov 2018

I keep getting an error when I open up Microsoft word. This error comes up:

WINWORD.EXE - Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005) click ok to close the application

Please could someone help me as Im not sure what to do now

Taff™ 09:23 22 Nov 2018

I am surprised this only happens with Word.

This error code, in my recent experience, this is caused by a recent failed Windows Update - if you check your update history you will probably find it.

My solution was to use system restore back to a date when it was installed and then manually force the updates through again.

MJS WARLORD 17:46 22 Nov 2018

in your Microsoft office folder in your list if programs their is a diagnosis tool run it to see if it finds anything that needs fixing.in your Microsoft office folder in your list if programs their is a diagnosis tool run it to see if it finds anything that needs fixing.

this might help as well

click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Diversity is improving in branding - but there's still a way to go

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleurs sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable