Microsoft office Picture manager not working

Spr 10:33 11 Aug 2018

For some reason or other my picture manager has stopped working I cannot crop rotate any photos. failing to get it working again is there any free program that will do the same as picture manager. I'm running windows 8.

Jollyjohn 22:08 11 Aug 2018

Try GIMP - click here

Taff™ 08:14 12 Aug 2018

Although unsupported now get Google Picasa - very simple with all the functionality you will need and less complicated than GIMP. Crop, rotate, Straighten, Basic light & Colour options.

href here

Taff™ 08:28 12 Aug 2018

Sorry That link didn't work! It's an archive link so I will have another go

href Machine Archive

Taff™ 08:31 12 Aug 2018

Whoops! Right Scroll down to Option 2 for windows users to the direct download link! Worked for me anyway

click here

alanrwood 09:32 12 Aug 2018

Try "Paint.net". It is much simpler to use than GIMP which is a much more professional program and with a steeper learning curve. Just Google "paint.net download".

lotvic 18:25 12 Aug 2018

No need to Google, Paint.net is in TechAdvisor downloads click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL