microsoft edge error on windows 10

MJS WARLORD 14:12 29 Jan 2019
Answered

every time I turn on my pc I find this error in the reliability momitor ????

C:\Windows\System32\MicrosoftEdgeSH.exe

I don't know why I get this because on the face of it my pc is working ok ! I also get report saying edge is failing to respond but it is working without a problem.

I know how to delete these errors using ccleaner but don't know why they happen.

wee eddie 14:27 29 Jan 2019

This strikes me as the absolute opposite of "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

"Too much knowledge causes paranoia"

MJS WARLORD 14:48 29 Jan 2019
Answer

I think your right eddie , lets face it if something was wrong I would see long boot times ( my boots in 17 seconds ) and hanging browsing or other oddities that indicated a problem.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi 9 Release Date, Price & Spec Rumours

Illustrator Owen Davey on how he's created a successful series of animal-themed children's picture…

MacBook Pro 2019 release date, 16in MacBook Pro news and rumours

Xiaomi Mi 9 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs