Memory Failure

n4165si 14:13 15 May 2010

I had a system lock up which resulted in having New Memory cards fitted,when i was trying to ascertain the cause of the failure ,Not really knowing what i was doing i have ended up with a couple of screens i cannot seem to get out of during Boot up,one is a screen showing the Azus Motherboard which asks press Del to enter setup and if you wait a minute this screen dissapears and the next screen is a Raid Array screen which asks to select either crtl +s or F4,but this also dissapears during the Boot process, i would dearly like to get red of these two screens prior to boot up ,my question is how? any help would be welcome

retep888 16:24 15 May 2010

To get rid of the Asus mobo logo,press del key while booting up and go into bios setup page.

Now navigate to <Boot> and scroll down to <Boot Settings Configuration> and press enter, scroll down to <Full Screen LOGO> and change it to <Disable>.

To get rid of the Raid Array screen ,on the same bios setup page, navigate to <Advance>,scroll down to <Onboard Device Configuration> and press enter, scroll down to <Serial-ATA Configuration> and press enter, if the <RAID> was enabled then Disable it.

n4165si 10:50 16 May 2010

Thank you for responding to this annoying problem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 and 32 review – hands-on

When is the next Apple event?

Qu’est-ce qu’Amazon Prime ?