Make an e-book from Word 2010

johnincrete 10:37 10 Oct 2018

(I thought I had posted this last week but can't find it so here goes again!)

I have a 140 A4 page document in Word 2010. I want to distribute it to a small number of friends but I don't want to print it.

Does anyone know how I can convert the document into e-book format to read on Kindle and I-pad etc.

Pine Man 13:09 10 Oct 2018

All of the e-readers have a different format as do some iPads but most will probably read .pdf files which are easily created in Word from Word documents.

lotvic 16:44 10 Oct 2018

Free program Calibre eBook manager will convert it to all the ebook formats click here

lotvic 16:48 10 Oct 2018

The Help tab gives all the howto info click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:07 10 Oct 2018

Calibre is an excellent program but your first thing is In word to select Print and select Microsoft Print to PDF

click here you have your pdf document you can either email it to your friends or convert it in Calibre to the type of doc required before emailing.

Once

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs