Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review
Hi, when I bought a new case and Windows XP I transferred all the components into new case, formatted HDD and installed XP, everything works fine but on reading other threads I realise I havent even used the cdrom supplied with the existing mainboard. Just wondering if someone more experienced with software than myself would advise if there are any advantages of running this disc, if so will can I just autorun it? Or will it mess up my existing system? Disc contents below, many thanks.
Motherboard: ECS K7S5A
1. New Model (Total 16) : L4S5M/DX, L4S5MG/651, L4S5MG/GX, L4S5MG/GL, L4S5A/DX
L4S8A, L7SOM, K7S5A+, P4S5A/DX, P4S5MG/GL
P4S5MG/651, L4S5MG3, L4S8A2, L4S8M, K7SEM
2. New SiS USB 2.0 Drivr v1.00
3. New C-Media 9738 AC'97 Codec Driver v0.34 Build 17
4. New Promise FastTrak Series (RAID) Driver v2.00.0.24
5. New SiS IDE Driver v2.01.02
6. Update SiS Aceleration Graphic Port Driver to v1.10
7. Update SiS VGA Driver to 2.07K
8. Update SiS 630&730 VGA Driver to 2.08
9. Update SiS 7012 Codec Driver to 1.06
10. Update SiS 7018 Codec Driver to 1.17
11. Update RealTek RTL81xx Driver to v5.02
12. Update SiS 900 PCI Fast Ethernet Driver to v1.15
13. Update PCtel CNR/AMR Driver to 2.41.0033-3
14. Update PC-cillin 2002 Application program to v1.00.000
15. Update AMI Flash utility to v3.33
16. Update Award Flash utility to 8.20A
17. Remove PC-DJ Application program.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.