lost MSA64CHK.dll

Blubottle 14:33 04 Oct 2004

Following a Maleware scan using "A squared 2" anti piracy software it reported that a trojan download had attached to my MSA64CHK.dll and advised removal,this I did but of course it also removed the dll file which I obviously need, the question is were can I get it replaced from. O/S win2K.
regards.
Brian

OwenLotts 14:41 04 Oct 2004
  OwenLotts 14:42 04 Oct 2004

However are you sure you need it back and it's not just a part of the dialler???

OwenLotts 14:44 04 Oct 2004

The more i read the more i think you don't need it. Let me guess you are getting errors on start up....

bof:) 12:31 02 Nov 2004

Hi Blubottle, I'm currently trying to solve this problem for a neighbours friend who is getting a message at bootup saying this file is missing.

How did you solve this?

(The message appeared after a virus scan by AVG detected a problem...she also deleted the file because it wouldnt heal.)

She is using XP home. I'd be very grateful if you let me kow how you sorted this out....please,

Mike

Dan the Confused 12:46 02 Nov 2004

It's called Mostrar Dialer click here

bof:) 13:14 02 Nov 2004

Thanks Dan the Confused, once again I'm in your debt.

I've just emailed the instructions to my neighbours friend but I'm not sure how much she will understand. Thats the problem with long distance phoning. I have suggested she joins this site but she was hesitant. I'll have another go I think.

Mike

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?