Lost Drama and Horror after recent re-tune

Fabian 17:19 16 May 2019

Hi After recently re-tuning my tv at your suggestion because of channel changes I have now lost both Drama & the Horror channels. I'm very annoyed as I was following 'Birds of a Feather' on Drama and 'Deep Space Nine' on Horror. The real upset for me is the channel changes you made didn't effect me as I don't wath them. If I had known then what I know now I wouldn't have re-scanned in the first place. There was nothing wrong with those to channels I mentioned above. So why can't I get them any more.

wee eddie 18:24 16 May 2019

Have you rebooted, unplugged, waited awhile, replugged, and then tried again

KEITH 1955 19:14 16 May 2019

when my humax freeview does updates I have to reformat the drive because the drive shows % used but I can never see the recording menu of programs I have not yet watched.

I moaned about this to some workmates and one guy said think yourself lucky , the same thing happens to me on sky and I loose things I have paid for.

lotvic 22:35 16 May 2019

AFAIK we didn't suggest you re-tune your TV :(

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Pokémon Sword and Shield preview

The Best New Illustration and Graphic Design Talent from Brighton and Middlesex Universities

macOS Catalina Preview: First look at the new Mac update

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros