LOST DATA BY MESH

LANDCRUISER 12:35 08 Jun 2003

HEAR AM I TALKING ABOUT MESH AGAIN & THEIR COCK UP,I BOUGHT ARCHOS 60GB EXTERNAL HARD DISC BACK UP UNIT THINKING I WILL NEVER LOSE MY DATA BUT THOSE WONDERFULL MEN AT MESH HAVE MANAGE TO COCK THINGS UP,EVERY THING WAS WORKING WELL WHEN I GOT A MESSAGE SAYING THE SYSTEM WAS CORRUPT SO I PHONED MESH TO SEE IF THEY COULD HELP ME,AFTER A LONG PHONE CALL THE ANSWER WAS THEY COULD NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM, THEY TOLD ME TO REFORMAT WINDOWS XP THAT I DID,THEY THAN TOLD ME THAT I COULD RETREIVE MY DATA FROM MY Q DISC BACKUP, THIS Q DISC WAS ON F DRIVE BUT AFTER REFORMATING F DRIVE HAS GONE,HOW CAN I GET INTO MY BACKUP. LANDCRUISER

LANDCRUISER 12:52 08 Jun 2003

sorrow for my rudeness as i new to computers & the net landcruiser

spuds 13:01 08 Jun 2003

Problem is with lost Data, that most support services will always try to inform you, that they are not responsible for lost data. Places like PCW always state this, in their terms and conditions as do many others. Sorry for not being able to advice further.

LANDCRUISER 13:15 08 Jun 2003

to leo 49 as i conntacted mesh to solve my problem they the experts have made the problem worst.i did not delete my back up they mesh have created a new problem not me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

Print legends Dan Mumford and Supermundane on making the leap from 2D to AR

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Mac : comment forcer la fermeture d’une application ?