LOOKING FOR VIDEO&PHOTO EDITING PC (£500-£700)

Drewmo 08:25 01 Apr 2018

looking to get first time PC for Adobe premier video and photoshop photo editing but I don't feel confident doing so myself, are they any specific builds or bundles that would be ideal for me? I don't mind buying 2nd hand to lower costs if it means I can get a better pc

john bunyan 08:42 01 Apr 2018

Do you want a desktop or a laptop? A desktop with a good monitor would be good for those applications. The more RAM the better. When you decide which option we can make more specific recommendations.

Drewmo 09:04 01 Apr 2018

Desktop yes

john bunyan 12:03 01 Apr 2018

I would wait a day or two for suggestions but as a start have a look at Novatech and Chillblast as suppliers. One exampe of Novatech is

Novatech

Plus a good monitor, I suggest a 24” one, Do wait for more suggestions as Easter is delaying responses at the moment.

AroundAgain 12:18 01 Apr 2018

I can vouch for Novatech. They're very helpful and you can have specific requirements added to your build.

After care is fantastic, for as long as your machine is in use

kellysi 09:02 03 Apr 2018

I have done all that Premier and Photoshop. Regarding Photoshop you have no special requirements except good graphic card. As far as for memory dont go beneath 8 GB and for video editing don't go below i7. Frankly I was looking to save money bought i5 didn't save much and lost a lot, when videos render one after another it can make a huge difference. Either way, good graphic card, best processor meaning i7 is the lowest.

modis90 12:52 04 Apr 2018

My vote for PhotoShop

Drewmo 21:38 06 Apr 2018

I have been looking at those with decent gpu&cpu I just feel not confident at all witch it probably why I haven't made a purchase yet, It's a desktop PC I'm looking for for this wondering

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Festival de Cannes 2018 ?