Hot Topics

Looking for a super strong loud bass rich speaker!

makerbiles6 16:34 30 May 2020
Answered

Title says it!

I’m coming from a $400 HK Aura Studio 1 from many years ago. It has great sound quality and loudness but it’s also old and outdated now. I’m looking for something as good or something better they’ll embarrass it in all categories.

It only has to be able to connect to Bluetooth. I’d prefer something with high decibels, wireless is a plus if I want to be portable with it but not a dealbreaker. I mostly use it indoors inside rooms and listen to mostly hip hop / rap. Money is no problem but I rather stay under $600 max. Also can portable speakers that are super quality be placed in a car? My car speakers suck so it would be a good alternative for that too! Thanks

Aitchbee 12:12 31 May 2020

This particular forum doesn't do loudspeakers, LOL.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:41 31 May 2020
Answer

If you want to use it in the car you will have to consider how it's powered.

Most bluetooth speakers for cars are power from the cars 12v socket or you could use batteries.

Best bluetoth speaker click here

Govan1x 17:01 31 May 2020

Lost count of how many forums the poster has joined in the last 2 days so lets see what comes next.

Forum Editor 17:43 31 May 2020

Moved to Tech Helproom.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

The all-new Windows 10 Start Menu could be here soon

How to get your first design job

Apple Breakfast: Apple Silicon speed scores

iPhone 12 (2020) : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs