Logitech Z-5300 sub on a Sherwood Digi Line 3 amp?

Nitecore 19:10 10 Jun 2018

Hi, I got an Logitech z-5300 I want to use on a Sherwood Digi Line 3. I got the Sherwood hooked up to the computer (from the cd aux?) Now I got the z-5300 subwoofer I really want to get on my new speakers! Is this even possible? I'm a completely newbie in this kind of things. Please help!

Cymro. 10:51 11 Jun 2018

As you say Nitecore I'm a completely newbie in this kind of things. it all sounds very advanced stuff to me. You'll need all the help you can get.

wee eddie 11:22 11 Jun 2018

The Sherwood Digi Line 3 is a Tuner.

As far as I can understand it would need to be connected to an Amplifier, possibly via a PreAmp

Old Deuteronomy 11:33 11 Jun 2018

The Sherwood Digi Line 3 is a Tuner.

It is actually a receiver, combining tuner and integrated amplifier.

wee eddie 12:37 11 Jun 2018

It all depends on the Model Number, which we don't have.

If it is RX-4030R, then it is a tuner, if it is ARX-4030R then it is a Tuner/Amp

Forum Editor 14:32 11 Jun 2018

Moved to Tech Helproom from Speakers Corner.

Nitecore 15:23 11 Jun 2018

Digi Line 3 Audio/Video Reciever Rv-5050RDS.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

16 illustration tips for packaging

Best external graphics cards (eGPUs) for Mac

Les meilleurs antivirus pour Mac (2018)