Logitech Wireless keyboard install to laptop

swapper 19:39 19 Jan 2017

Windows 10, How do I set up a logitech wireless keyboard K270, to my laptop, the keyboard has one dongle. I have a seperate Advent wireless mouse.

Thank you

Govan1x 22:51 19 Jan 2017

Is it the same dongle that you got with the Keyboard. If so you need to download the unifying tool from logitech.

There should be a button underneath the keyboard that you slide on to connect to the dongle.

Click here

swapper 07:44 20 Jan 2017

Thanks Govanix, Yes, One dongle came with the keyboard, which is now working, I don't know how or why? but I put the dongle into the Laptop and it worked. There is not a button underneath the keyboard but a port for another dongle?? which is now empty. do you know why this is available? I have not attempted your link yet, should I still do so to update or something? Thanks again

Govan1x 09:38 20 Jan 2017

If working leave it as it is.The unifying tool is only if you have to match anything else to it, Mouse etc.

The port underneath I am not sure about. Think it is for keeping a spare dongle in or the one in use if no longer needed.

I had a keyboard and mouse so needed the unifyer. It had a sliding switch underneath for switching it on and off. I suppose they are all different.

As long as it is working leave it the way it is.

swapper 17:06 20 Jan 2017

Thank you and.........goodbye

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 6 (2018) review

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment retrouver son code Wifi ?