Logitech MX700 cordless Mouse

[email protected] 14:41 02 Mar 2004

I have a glitch since a recent accidental drive format.I use an MX700 mouse and love it but have a problem with the toggle switch(on the top closest to the green charging light).Prior to the formatting this button would just display and toggle the the progrmmes that were running-this is my aim.However,now this button displays and toggles through the running programmes + a programme box titled "No Title" and when toggled does nothing.
Any ideas,im sure loads of people have one in use as it is a cracking mouse?????????????????

anchor 15:57 02 Mar 2004

Perhaps installing the latest drivers might help. Logitech posted new ones about 7 weeks ago.

click here

anchor 15:57 02 Mar 2004

Perhaps installing the latest drivers might help. Logitech posted new ones about 7 weeks ago.

click here

[email protected] 19:53 02 Mar 2004

nope,tried updating driver,it has put a window around the toggle options but "No Title" is still there,nice try though anchor,thanks

[email protected] 19:53 02 Mar 2004

nope,tried updating driver,it has put a window around the toggle options but "No Title" is still there,nice try though anchor,thanks

anchor 08:37 03 Mar 2004

Try contacting Logitech tech: support. I found them very helpful and efficient in the past. This their page:

click here

or try sending direct to:

[email protected]

which was the address from which I received their reply.

anchor 08:37 03 Mar 2004

Try contacting Logitech tech: support. I found them very helpful and efficient in the past. This their page:

click here

or try sending direct to:

[email protected]tech.com

which was the address from which I received their reply.

[email protected] 10:11 03 Mar 2004

cheers anchor,ill give it a try

[email protected] 10:11 03 Mar 2004

cheers anchor,ill give it a try

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?