Logitech G310 ext. Keyboard x Lenovo Y700 Laptop

Justin Misajon 16:26 09 Jan 2017

I just bought a new set up with involving a Lenovo Y700 Laptop i7 6700HQ w/ Windows 10 and a Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn Keyboard. After plugging it in, it didn't work, it was only able to activate it's backlighting and basic functionality was gone. I expected it to be a driver problem yet Logitech claims on their site that since it is an HID Device basic functionality should be there but in my case it is not. I've looked into many solutions online involving the BIOS and have uninstalled/reinstalled the drivers and restarted my computer many times. The device is recognized by the Device Managers and such and say that the device is "working properly" however the computer doesn't receive any input from the keyboard normal keys and function keys alike. However my mouse works just fine with the help of drivers and I'm surprised that Logitech lacks any such driver downloads on their website for my keyboard model. Please help, It's frustrating when you've saved up alot of money and spent it on a set up that doesn't work

Govan1x 18:17 09 Jan 2017

Have you downloaded the logitech tool for there devices. Forget what you call it but it does help.

This is it.

Click here

Govan1x 18:21 09 Jan 2017

Oops ignore that it connects via USB.

Archonar 08:57 10 Jan 2017

If you have tried all the 'simple solutions' - e.g using a different usb port, reinstalling drivers etc.. which it sounds like you have, try plugging it into a different computer and see if it works, that way you can make sure that you haven't just been sent a faulty keyboard.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi 8 Review

Adobe confirms it’s working on a full Photoshop for the iPad

Apple announces new MacBook Pros for 2018

Qu’est-ce qu’Amazon Prime ?