iscanut 12:06 22 Nov 2018
Answered

Has anyone had problems logging into Outlook.com this morning, I get the following message after completing log in sequience.. Corrupted Content Error

The site at click here has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
  iscanut 14:29 22 Nov 2018

Done some more research and this problem only occurs with latest 64bit version of Firefox. Can log in with IE11, Edge and Chrome. Can anyone with Firefox try and log into their Hotmail, Live or Outlook clients to see if this problem crops up for them. Thanks

iscanut 15:52 22 Nov 2018

PS...Now only seems to be on default version of Firefox as have tried the latest Beta version and no problems..very strange.

difarn 19:15 22 Nov 2018

Ok for me on Firefox Quantum 63.0.3. 64 bit

iscanut 14:53 23 Nov 2018
Answer

Thanks difarn Ah well must just be me on the day. OK on all other browsers including Firefox Quantum Beta so will close this for now.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch