Line spacing problem with Frontpage 2000

murgle 21:36 14 Jun 2005

Hi,

I am currently in the process of rebuilding my Website. I am using FrontPage 2000. How do I decrease the spacing between rows when I press "enter" to drop down another row. When ever I have finished a row and press "enter" the next row looks as though it has dropped 2.

Thanks

Eric10 22:15 14 Jun 2005

Instead of pressing Enter press Shift+Enter. This gives a line-break instead of a new paragraph.

murgle 06:54 15 Jun 2005

That worked a treat, thanks very much. If I had a few paragraphs to do this to. Is there a way of hightlighting the whole Paragraph for it to do this without having to do each line individually.

Many thanks.

Eric10 10:14 15 Jun 2005

I normally use Dreamweaver and I would use Edit, Replace to do this to a selected passage but my copy of FrontPage 2003 doesn't seem to be able to work on a selection. Also if you aren't familiar with the structure of HTML code then you could do more harm than good so it may be best to leave this alone. I would think that the easiest way for you would be to click at the start of a line then press the Backspace key followed by Shift+Enter and work through the document.

murgle 10:24 15 Jun 2005

Thank you for that. At least you have sorted the main problem.

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Artist Pete Oswald on creating relatable characters & his new book

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts