I am a little concerned that you have been mucking about with all those cables without knowing what you are doing. Having had a quick look at the manual, I can't see how you get to the battery, but sometimes this is intentional. Certainly, it seems that power is getting to the battery, but, I suspect, not beyond that, which implies either that the battery is not making contact, or the on/off switch has become faulty. Either way, I am not sure that you can fix the problem and you may have to take it to your vendor to service.
NB In case you don't have it, you can download the manual here;