Laserjet printer parts 14:52 22 Jun 2004

Can anyone suggest where I can buy a part for a HP Laserjet printer.

The exit rollers from the fuser assembly were damaged and I just need to replace the rollers.

I can locate the parts from a US website but the postage costs are expensive and don't make it wortwhile.

I'm ideally looking for a supplier in the UK or Ireland.

  Old Shep 16:56 22 Jun 2004

You might find what you want here click here 09:01 23 Jun 2004

Thanks "Old Shep" I was able to order exactly what I wanted. Much appreciated

  €dstowe 11:20 23 Jun 2004

Remember that laser light can be very dangerous to the eyes.

Don't power up without all the safety covers etc. in place.

€d 12:03 23 Jun 2004

Thanks for the advice €dstowe.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?