Large stone Home WiFi system

Oillybob55 11:37 05 Aug 2018

Hello,

I have just bought a 3 story house build from thick stone. The WiFi I have currently is slow and will not get to the top of the house. I have 3 children who all use the internet constantly and then we have the added devices such as: Smart TV’s Gaming consoles Tablets And more I will have forgotten or will add no doubt.

I am after a system that will cover multiple users at once and will reach all over the house.

So far I have seen the Linksys Velop mesh system or place multiple routers over the house.

Can anyone recommend the best way of achieving good signal everywhere that won’t suffer from huge lag when it has lots of users (avarage 5+ users)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:05 05 Aug 2018

Home plugs could be you best bet

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL