Large Keyboard Socket on Back of PC

  mcheathen 21:20 18 Jun 2008

I gave an old keyboard for someone to use on an old Fujitsu ICL. UN fortunately it will not fit because the keyboard socket is too large.

Are special interconnectors available with a small female on one end and a large male on the other? IF so then where are they available?

  chub_tor 21:40 18 Jun 2008
  woodchip 21:44 18 Jun 2008

You are talking donkeys years old with that type of plug, they was used on old AT system motherboard. new ones are ATX. Throw it in the bin. You can get a new one from £4

  mcheathen 14:49 19 Jun 2008

Thank you chub-tor. That should do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

HomePod review

Comment regarder les Oscars 2018 ?