Hot Topics

Laptop won't load Windows 10

Vladimir Rendulic 10:49 18 Apr 2019

Hello again. I know it's weird that I'm here again after like 1 week but I've got a different problem. Last night while I was playing a game, I alt-tabbed out of it to change music. When I tried to get back into it, the screen was just white. I couldn't close it. Opened the task manager but the game was still taking up the whole screen(the game was in fullscreen by the way). After I couldn't do anything, I forcefully shut down the laptop by holding the power button. I did not turn the laptop after that. The next morning, I turn on the laptop, the laptop brand logo shows up and then a blank screen. Usually what would happen, Windows would load and then I would be taken to the login screen but Windows isn't loading at all. Anybody can help?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:54 18 Apr 2019

Power on and power off after 5 seconds

repeat 3 times on fourth attempt let it continous to boot and it should boot to the windows repair menu where you can do a startup repair.

Vladimir Rendulic 11:58 18 Apr 2019

It isn't even loading the startup menu. Windows as a whole won't load.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:45 18 Apr 2019

You do not need the startup menu

3 failed boots (done by powering off after 5 seconds each time) will force windows to boot into the recovery / repair options on the 4th boot attempt.

Vladimir Rendulic 14:11 18 Apr 2019

Had my friend help me. We will clean the hdd and reinstall everything.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:57 18 Apr 2019

Unless you have a back up you will lose evrything.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor Magic Watch 2 review

Salmon, space dogs, skeletons: The Chemical Brothers' greatest music videos

Comment regarder les Oscars 2020 ?