Laptop Screen Flickering After Mounting Partition

Khairulrifqi 17:31 20 Oct 2018

My laptop screen is flickering right after i tried to mount hdd on lineage os ( android x86 ) following this tutorial : click here laptop model is Hp Probook 640 G1 . I have reformatted the laptop to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit after the problem occur . I made a full wipe on the hard disk expecting this to solve . I then update the display driver which is intel hd 4600 graphics driver but the problem is still not solved . Then i update the bios to the latest version . I downloaded the hd 4600 driver on hp website . I have downloaded and tried 2 graphics driver available for my probook on the manufacturer website . Still the same . Not solved .

This is the picture of the screen : [IMG][click here]2

My

Khairulrifqi 17:38 20 Oct 2018
  xania 13:24 23 Oct 2018

The fault appear to occur before you have had a chance to install any drivers which makes me wonder if you have a hardware problem. How old is your laptop? Does the problem occur when you were installing Windows 7?

Khairulrifqi 19:26 27 Oct 2018

Apparently its my lcd . Its 4 years old .

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover

iPad Pro 12.9in (2018) review

Les meilleurs smartphones chinois disponibles en France