Laptop screen flashes white on startup

Mihir goswami 17:53 30 Jul 2018

Hi everyone, so this problem has been happening for a while now. Whenever i start my laptop, the screen would flash white many times before going grey. Sometimes this would happen even after the laptop has been completely booted and i am in middle of browsing or playing games. The weird thing is i can hear any music playing but just cant see the desktop as the screen is grey. And the screen doesnt flash white all the time, if it is my lucky day, it would start as normal and if it isnt i would have to force shut down and restart 5 to 6 times. Plz help

Video -- click here you in advance

Thank

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)