Laptop motherboard connection not working

Peteris 09:48 25 Feb 2018

Hello! I have problem with my HP 250 laptop. Once after takeing laptop in backpack on/off button did not work well (with other: keyboard, touchpad panel everything was ok), noticed that there is some problems with connections. Opened laptop, took off front panel, many times took in and out connection cable from power button to motherboard connection and found that here were problem, solved. But in meanwhile keyboard and touchpad were unconnected from motherboard. It was already few months ago and laptop is stayed in this condition this time. Right now connected touchpad and keyboard back, but they are not working, touchpad (and two buttons) are not responding at all, one time keyboard three buttons wroked ("5", "/" and space) but other times when I connect cable to motherboard nothing responds. Visually connections seems ok, tried to blow all dust (if there were) from connections, but nothing chnaging. I dont know where is problem, any adivces?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus