Laptop ASUS I7-7700hq Gtx 1050? Urgent!!!

Joshualee123 15:53 11 Apr 2018

After I installed the driver, my pc start to crash time to time by having the blue screen saying videotmr failure and sometimes dpc watchdogviolation, after restarting, the bottom of my laptop produced a sound of “da, da, da, da” every second and cant play any audio. If I plug the earphone in, the only sound I can hear constantly is “saaaaaaaaaaa”. What should I do?

Gl553vd I7-7700hq Gtx 1050

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:14 11 Apr 2018

right click on the driver and select roll back driver

MJS WARLORD 21:51 11 Apr 2018

Hi Joshua , if rolling back the driver works have a look in c drive or your downloads folder to see if you got a copy of the one that works and keep it. I always keep a spare driver download just in case the next release causes a problem. As you have found out not all drivers work as they should. One of the reasons for this is that nvidea cut down on the range of drivers , for several years they have been making drivers for "series" where at one time they used to make drivers for individual cards.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 6 (2018) review

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment retrouver son code Wifi ?