label prints text but not picture

bobbyalec 21:35 11 Feb 2018

I tried to print L7651, 5x13 A4 sheet return address labels with picture added but only prints address, no picture. Any advice please, and thanks in advance for your help. Bobbyalec

alanrwood 10:31 12 Feb 2018

If you don't supply info on how you were trying it is impossible to offer help.

What version of Windows, what program are you using to print the labels etc

AroundAgain 11:58 12 Feb 2018

Have you checked the settings on the printer?

MJS WARLORD 11:59 12 Feb 2018

try this link

click here the page says it is soon to be taken of the website so save an un run copy of the download to a backup device.....

when you install it the program itself will not open as an individual program , it will install itself as an additional item on your word toolbar/ribbon. just click on the avery icon to open it.... you might have to experiment with the different options tabs to do exactly what you want but it is quiet flexible.

as

alanrwood 14:16 12 Feb 2018

I asked the question because the OP might be using the built in templates in MS Word.

Also Avery Wizard is for use within Word but there is also a stand alone program, Dymo Label and no doubt others out there.

lotvic 20:30 12 Feb 2018

As per alanrwood says, it depends on the program you are using to create the labels. As a general rule the option is in Print Preview and Print Options - ensure you have selected to print drawings.

bobbyalec 20:51 12 Feb 2018

Apologies, alanrwood. My version of Windows is No. 7 Professional, I am using Microsoft Office 2016 with Epson printer WF2010. Using Word programme, from Mailings heading, I select Labels and using Avery L7651 sheets to print 85-off, 21mm x 38mm labels. (I have successfully printed 85 labels, text only, in the past). To be honest, I printed a single label, with address & a small picture attached, a few days ago on a scrap A5 sheet but I have forgotten how I actually did it! (don’t get old, my friends!) Since then, I have tried to print a full page of labels (on scrap A4 sheet, of course) but, as I said, it didn’t print the picture, only the address… Hope this info helps to work out what I’m doing wrong.

wee eddie 21:44 12 Feb 2018

One Christmas, I tried to do that.

A bit of holly in the corner, you know, that kind of thing. I eventually gave up

AroundAgain 22:09 12 Feb 2018

Do the pictures show in Print Preview, bobbyalec?

wee eddie 22:45 12 Feb 2018

Mine showed perfectly in the Preview,

But, when it came to print them each label was slightly out of line. Even reducing the size of the insert did not cure it

bobbyalec 14:11 13 Feb 2018

I can't remember if the pic showed in the preview, but it def. printed OK?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The Huawei P20 Pro is the best phone for artists, designers and photographers

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

TV & Streaming : comment regarder la Supercoupe d’Espagne ?