Keys turn into shortcut keys even though windows

mikalovescg 10:32 12 May 2017

Hello.

I'm a Windows 7 user and a few months ago, I've changed my laptop's keyboard (hardware) into a new one because some keys were malfunctioned. At first, everything seems fine but soon the keys started to going crazy. Some keys turned to shortcut keys (like opening a new window, open the control panel, etc) or freezed the screen . I don't know whether this got to do with malware or because it has a conflict with other program. After I changed to that new keyboard, I uninstalled some programs, bought and downloaded Microsoft Office 2016 and Malwarebytes Premium 3.0. The problem getting worse so I decided to restore the system. At first, it worked well but later, the same problem came back again. After googling for some help, I found out that my windows key is always stuck (though it seems didn't stuck physically) whenever I open the on-screen keyboard. So I downloaded SharpKeys to disable/turn off the windows key and I confirmed that the key didn't stick on the screen keyboard anymore. But, 'magically', my problem hasn't solved yet. Sometimes, the short keys pop up randomly when I type the key sigh I have to restart my laptop a few times to make it better.

Help me please...:(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

MacBook Air 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)