keyboard repeating almost every button

Raivo Sakne 19:54 01 Nov 2018

Before reinstaling windows I was getting same problem - repeating buttons when i press on keyboard. Tried fixing it in Keyboard options, and in easy of access center. Did not work - than tried in regedit, change times on repeat. No luck. Reinstaled windows 10 pro 64bit (activated) in thoughts it will help, no luck.

Monui 10:16 07 Nov 2018

I have some problem with my keyboards here click here write anything, maybe that the same problem

Cannot

Monui 10:18 07 Nov 2018

*cannot write anything

difarn 11:26 07 Nov 2018

Have you tried another keyboard?

MJS WARLORD 23:05 07 Nov 2018

if you have a faulty keyboard you may have triggered something called sticky keys try and find where the settings are for sticky keys and see if it is activated.

Many years ago before games macros etc were invented , you had to keep your finger on a certain game key for a long time , such as repeat fire , if you did this for a long time it would also active sticky keys.

MJS WARLORD 23:09 07 Nov 2018

WARNING TO ALL , after posting a possible answer , I clicked the CLICK HERE tab on a spare pc , it came up with a hamlet question page , NOTE their is a click here for answers in the middle of the page , just in case …………. I did NOT click it.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)